Terms of Service
These Terms and Conditions sets out all the rights and obligations in relation to the use of the Company’s Website available at https://jobs.amaris.com/, and all its related websites and sections, hereinafter altogether referred to as the “Website”, and your relationship with Us. These Terms and Conditions apply to all the users and visitors of the Website, as well as all people who access the Website. Please read them carefully as they affect your rights and liabilities under the law. If you do not agree to these Terms and Conditions, please do not use the Website. If you have any questions on the Terms and Conditions, please contact us at the following address: email@example.com.
We operate the Website to assist you in understanding the Company’s services and in communicating with us.
Please note that some sections or related websites might be subject to specific terms and conditions that will complete or explicitly derogate to the present Terms and Conditions.
If you are unable to access all/part of our site or to upload your CV then please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will provide further support.
If you think some content of the Website is infringing any existing copyright, please send an email to email@example.com.
All words starting with a capital letter shall in these Terms and Conditions shall have the meaning given hereunder, regardless of whether they appear in their singular or plural form:
- By “Affiliates”, we refer to any entity controlled by or controlling the Company.
- By “Company”, (referred to as either, “We”, “Us” or “Our” in this Agreement) we refer to MANTU GROUP SA, with registered address at 16 Chemin des Coquelicots, 1214 Vernier, Switzerland.
- By “Service”, we refer to the operation and the provision of the Website by MANTU GROUP SA.
- By “User”, hereinafter, we refer to every person, as an individual or as a legal person, that accesses and browses the Website, also referred to as “You”.
- By “Website”, we refer to the present website, accessible at the address: https://jobs.amaris.com/
The information on the Website is regularly updated. All information displayed on the Website can be modified or deleted by Us at any time and without any prior notice.
Obligations of the user
By using the Website, and especially posting comments or content, Users commit themselves to respect all applicable legal provisions and shall refrain themselves from infringing any of the Company’s rights nor any third party’s rights.
In particular, Users may not use the Website for any of the following purposes, the following list not being comprehensive:
- To use the Website content for commercial or professional purpose without the prior authorization of the Company;
- To crawl or scrape data, especially through the use of a robot;
- To interfere with any other person’s use or enjoyment of the Website;
- To infringe any intellectual property right (copyright, trademarks, patents, etc.) of a third party, particularly by making, transmitting or storing electronic copies of materials protected by copyright without the permission of the owner and/or of the Company ;
- To create deep links towards the Website’s content within the frame of another website;
- To disseminate any material encouraging acts that constitute a criminal offence, a felony, that could result in criminal or civil liability, or otherwise constitute a breaching of any law or regulation;
- To disseminate any material encouraging the performance of acts constitutive of assaults, sexual assaults, robbery, extorsion, destruction or deliberate damage dangerous for people, terrorism, criminal offenses and felonies against the nation’s fundamental interests;
- To disseminate any material consisting in public condoning of war crimes, of crimes against humanity, of crimes of collaboration with the enemy, of crimes of enslavement, call for sedition, or constitutive of revisionism or negationism;
- To incite to discrimination, hatred or violence against one person or a group of people in reason of their religious beliefs, their gender or sexual orientation, their ethnical background or their situation of handicap;
- To disseminate any libelous, harassing, threatful, harmful, vulgar, obscene material or any material constitutive of fake news likely to affect the public order;
- To disseminate any material infringing the right to privacy or image rights of a third person or infringing the provisions relative to the presumption of innocence;
- To disseminate any pedophilic or pornographic material or material representing sexual exploitation or contrary to morality.
- To impersonate someone else and pretend to be in association with a person or entity; you will not manufacture or otherwise attempt to disguise or distort the origin of any content provided by you;
- To provide or use this website and its content for commercial purposes or in a manner that involves spam, spam, chain letters, pyramids; or any other form of unauthorized advertising or commerce without our prior written consent;
- To provide any content that could engage the civil or criminal liability of the site or violate any local, national or international law, including – but not exclusively – laws relating to copyrights, trademarks, patents or trade secrets. All content published by a User must be free of any intellectual property right and are transmitted to under the sole liability of the User. By transmitting messages, pictures, articles, or any other content to the Company, the User expressly authorizes the Company to publish, reuse, modify, adapt and/or represent the aid content.
The User will be liable criminally, civilly and administratively for all content and material disseminated by them and will cover all our losses and costs resulting from the breach of this clause.
We may terminate or suspend any User’s access immediately, without prior notice or liability, for any reason whatsoever, including, without limitation, if said User breaches these Terms and Conditions.
Moderation and rights of the Company
The Company will moderate all content prior to its publishing. The Company reserves the discretionary right to publish or not any comment, message, or any other content, disseminated by the User. The Company reserves the right to communicate the elements of identification of any non-compliant User to the relevant authority or court. Moreover, The Company reserves the right to restrict or delete access to all or part of its website’s content or services to non-compliant Users.
Registration and credentials
In order to receive job alerts and/or newsletters, You must register on the Website. You can also register on one or several Group brands’ individual websites. Moreover, only registered users are able to leave comments and post material on the Website. If You register, You must ensure that the details provided by You on registration or at any time are correct and complete.
You must inform Us immediately of any changes to the information that You provided when registering by updating your personal details in order that We can communicate with You effectively.
Your credentials to access the Website are strictly personal and confidential. You should not communicate your credentials to any third party. If some prohibited content is posted or any damageable action is performed under the account of a User, the User will be deemed liable of the damage caused.
Should You suspect any unauthorized use of your credentials by a third party, please inform Us directly on firstname.lastname@example.org.
Right to suspend or cancel your registration
You can unsubscribe from the receipt of job offers and newsletters, or request the deletion of your account, at any time.
We may suspend or cancel your registration immediately at our reasonable discretion or if You breach any of your obligations under these Terms and Conditions.
You can cancel your registration at any time by logging onto the Website through the “unsubscribe” link.
The suspension or cancellation of your registration and your right to use the Website shall not affect either party’s statutory rights or liabilities.
By submitting information through the Website You agree and acknowledge that while We may contact You in response to the information You provide, We are not obliged to provide You with any particular product or services. None of the elements of information contained on the Website shall be considered contractually binding on the Company and its Affiliates.
Whilst the Company uses reasonable care in compiling and presenting the content found on the Website, it is provided purely for information and You should seek further guidance and make independent enquiries before relying upon it. If the Company is informed of any inaccuracies in the material on the Website we will attempt to correct the inaccuracies as soon as we reasonably can.
If we are in breach of these Terms and Conditions, we will only be responsible for any loss that you suffer to the extent that they are a foreseeable consequence to both of us. Our liability shall not, in any case, include business losses such as lost data, lost profits or business interruption. The Company cannot be held liable for any decision taken, or not, on the basis of any information published on the Website or because of the impossibility to access the Website.
These Terms and Conditions shall not limit or affect our liability if something we do negligently causes death or personal injury.
The Company’s Website shall be accessible on a 24/7 basis. However, the Company shall not be held liable in case of a technical impossibility to connect or interruption, whatever the reason and whatever the cause is attributable to the Company or no (e.g. force majeure, maintenance, update, user’s system failure, etc.).
We cannot guarantee that the service will be fault-free. If a fault occurs in the service you should report it to email@example.com and we will attempt to correct the fault as soon as we reasonably can. If the Company is informed of any inaccuracies in the material on the Company’s Site we will attempt to correct the inaccuracies as soon as we reasonably can.
Additionally, no representation or warranties is made that the Website, its servers, the content, or e-mails sent from or on behalf of the Company are free of viruses, scripts, trojan horses, worms, malware, timebombs or other harmful components.
Eventually, the Company can decide, at any moment and without any prior notice, to suspend or modify any page, part or section of the Website, or the services offered. Such decision from the Company and its Affiliates cannot lead to any action, complaint or claim by the User. Your access to the Website may be occasionally restricted to allow for repairs, maintenance or the introduction of new facilities or services. We will attempt to restore the service as soon as we reasonably can.
The Company makes no representation or warranty in respect of any of the following:
- The existence or availability of any appointment advertised on the Website;
- That any employer or client will ask for your CV, ask to interview you or recruit you;
- That any employer or client will keep confidential any of your information or data provided to that employer or client; or
- The final terms and duration of any appointment obtained through the Website.
The domain name “https://www.amaris.com/” and all the creative content available on the Website (designs, pictures, logos, media, texts, articles, videos, audios, translations, icons, graphs, and all information in general …) are the sole and exclusive property of the Company and its Affiliates, unless otherwise indicated, and are subject to copyright. All software used on this internet page are the property of the Company, or their creators, and are therefore protected by copyright laws. Moreover, all brands and logos presented on this website or on the related websites are legally protected.
We reserve all of our rights, including but not limited to any and all copyrights, trademarks, patents, trade secrets, and any other proprietary right that we may have in our web site, its content, and the goods and services that may be provided.
The present Terms and Conditions, as well as the public availability of our Website, only constitute a limited authorization for the User to access the website. You may retrieve and display the content of the Website on a computer screen or print one copy of such content for your own personal, non-commercial use, provided you keep intact all and any copyright and proprietary notices.
The present Terms and Conditions do not provide you with any implied or express license or any other right and you will have no right to make any reproduction, copy, distribution, modification, in part or in whole, identically or similarly, or any commercial use, of our web site or service without our prior written consent. It is also strictly forbidden to create any by-product on the basis of any element contained on the Website.
The Company will take all necessary measures to protect its own intellectual property rights but will respond as well to notices of others’ intellectual property rights infringement. As a consequence, whenever you believe that your, or third parties’, intellectual property rights are being infringed on the Website, you can notify by email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Moreover, any use of the Website content for commercial or professional purpose is prohibited without the Company’s prior consent, to be requested at email@example.com.
Other companies’ names or logos might be visible on the present website. Their use without the consent of their respective owner is prohibited as well.
Our Service may contain links to third-party web sites or services that are not owned or controlled by the Company.
The Company has no control over, and assumes no responsibility for, the content, privacy policies, or practices of any third-party web sites or services. You further acknowledge and agree that the Company shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with the use of or reliance on any such content, goods or services available on or through any such web sites or services.
We strongly advise You to read the terms and conditions and privacy policies of any third-party web sites or services that You visit.
Equal Opportunities & Diversity
We may also release information relating to you to regulatory or law enforcement authorities, if required to do so. We may use the information we have collected about you on an anonymized basis for the purposes of monitoring in relation to our equal opportunities policy. We also reserve the right to disclosure the information we have collected about you to our professional advisers and to other persons to the extent that the Website contracts out any aspect of the operation of its recruitment agency services. These third parties will be acting under similar undertakings of confidentiality as the Website.
Cookies and personal data
We inform you that cookies may install themselves automatically on your browser when you access or visit the Website. Through the settings of your browser you can refuse the installation of cookies.
If you breach these Terms and Conditions and We choose to ignore this, the Company and its Affiliates will still be entitled to use their rights and remedies at a later date or in any other situation where you breach the Terms and Conditions.
The Company shall not be responsible for any breach of these Terms and Conditions caused by circumstances beyond its reasonable control.
Severabillity and Waiver
The failure of the Company to exercise or enforce any right or provision of the Terms shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision. If any provision of the Terms is found by a court of competent jurisdiction to be invalid, the parties nevertheless agree that the court should endeavor to give effect to the parties’ intentions as reflected in the provision, and the other provisions of the Terms remain in full force and effect.
These terms and conditions will be subject to the laws of France Should any claim or disputes arise between the parties during the execution of this Agreement, they shall be submitted for resolution to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Paris.
If You have any concern about the Website, You agree to first try to contact firstname.lastname@example.org in order to find an amicable solution.
This Website is published by MANTU GROUP SA, a limited liability company incorporated under the Swiss law, with a share capital of CHF 100.000 and with legal address at 16 Chemin des Coquelicots, 1214 Vernier, Switzerland, and its Affiliates.
MANTU GROUP SA is registered near the commercial registry of Geneva under number CHE-276.382.049 and its VAT identification number is CHE-476.382.049 TVA.
This Website is hosted by Amaris Technologies GmbH, with legal address at Rivergate Gate 2 D2, 92 Handelskai, 1200 Wien, Austria, company incorporated under the Austrian laws with registered number FN177463a. A part of this Website is also hosted on Microsoft Azure servers based in London, United Kingdom.
This Website may contain sections with links to other websites subject to specific terms and conditions that will complete or explicitly derogate to the present general terms and conditions.
If you have any queries, please contact email@example.com.
Publishing Director: Olivier BROURHANT