1. Personal data
Amaris Consulting (collectively referred to “Amaris” “Amaris Consulting” “we” “us” “our”), part of Mantu Group, is committed to maintaining the privacy and security of your personal data collected through our website www.amaris.com. We undertake to provide the best level of protection to your personal data when using our website, our services, or interact with us, in accordance with our legal responsibilities under applicable data protection laws.
We encourage you to read the present statement before using our website. Your use of this website signifies that you understand and agree with all terms of this Policy including, but not limited, to the way we may collect, use, and share your personal data.
By personal data it is understood any data that, either on its own or jointly with other data, can be used to identify a natural person, such as, but not limited to, your name or your contact information.
Data Controller identification
The personal data is collected by
MANTU GROUP SA Chemin des Coquelicots 16 CH-1214 Vernier CHE-476.382.049
2. Collection use and processing purposes of personal data
We do not require visitors to register or provide information to view our site. We do not collect any personal information about you except if explicitly requested.
However, there are circumstances for which you can choose to provide your personal data for the following purposes:
- Contact: the data collected within the contact form (last name, first name(s), and email address) are subject to data processing for information purposes. We will follow up on your comments and requests that you submit to us through our website, such as online queries or business related inquiries. This contact form is generated by the Company HubSpot and the personal data are processed and secured by them in the EU before being transmitted and stored in the US. The transfers are guaranteed by the EU-U.S. Privacy Shield, appropriate safeguards.
- Recruitment: the personal data contained on your CV, the data that you fulfil through our website, as well as all data that could be generated as a consequence of your participation in a recruitment process. Transmitted data will be used exclusively for recruitment and will not be transmitted to other parties. The candidates are asked not to provide any irrelevant information on their CVs. Suggest an event: the data collected within this form allow us to take part in an event following a request from a student, or to trainings following a request for an association or sponsoring purpose.
- Downloading documents: the data collected (email, name, surname and job title) is necessary for the downloading of documents. If you do not provide the requested personal data, you will not be able to benefit from the several functionalities offered by our websites, in case you are interested in a collaboration with Amaris.
- Discussion forums: participation to a Chatbot may require registration, requesting certain details, such as your name and email address. We also collect your IP address in order to provide you the chatbot tool. All comments could be broadly available to our internal services concerned. We do not usually seek sensitive information (e.g., data relating to race or ethnic origin, religious beliefs, criminal record, physical or mental health, or sexual orientation) from visitors. We will, where necessary, obtain your explicit consent to collect and use such information.
In each cases, if you choose to give us your e-mail address or a phone number, we will communicate with you via your transmitted choice.
3. Legal basis of the processing
In this context, you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time, by sending a request to email@example.com, enclosing a copy of your ID or passport.
Amaris Consulting refers to the global organization, as part of Mantu Group and may refer to one or more of the Company’s entities, each of which is a separate legal entity. We reserve the right to share with other subsidiaries of Mantu Group, including affiliated, sister companies or companies in which Mantu Group holds an interest inas well as the entities in which the Mantu Group holds an interest in, any personal data and information collected on one of our entities in any country. The recipients of all personal data collected are our internal services in charge of the above-mentioned purposes.
Mantu Group reserves the right to share personal data with Clients in the exclusive purpose of fulfilling its contractual obligations when required.
Mantu Group does not sell or rent your personal data to third parties for marketing purposes.
In requested by subpoenas, court orders, or legal process we may disclose your personal data and other related information, if needed. We may also choose to establish, protect, or exercise our legal rights or to defend against legal claims or demands.
5. Data retention period
Mantu Group will retain your personal data as long as necessary to fulfil the purposes for which it was collected, or as required by applicable laws or regulations.
6. Data security
Mantu Group has implemented appropriate technical and organizational measures in order to ensure the security, confidentiality, integrity, availability and resilience of our information system and services, your data and to protect the data against destruction, loss, alteration, unauthorized disclosure of, or unauthorized access to, personal data transmitted, stored or otherwise processed.
We undertake to provide the best level of protection to your personal data, and use all available means to ensure the security and confidentiality, in particular:
Encrypt most of our services using SSL technology Conduct internal audits on data collection, storage and processing, including physical security measures, to prevent unauthorized access to our systems Restrict access to personal data only to employees who have a professional need to access it. In order to guarantee an appropriate level of protection to all your personal information, our Internet site is hosted in the European Union. The host is Amaris Technologies GmbH whose registered office is located at Rivergate Gate 2 D2, 92 Handelskai, 1200 Wien, AUSTRIA, company incorporated and existing according with the Austrian laws under the number FN177463a. Furthermore, a part of the website is hosted on Microsoft Azure servers in London,UK.
7. Data subject rights
All users of the present website have a right to access, rectify, request for the portability, oppose for legitimate reasons the processing of their personal information, delete their personal data or lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority. Those rights can be exercised by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
8. DPO and Data Protection Team
In order to comply with Article 37 of the GDPR, Mantu Group, its entities and brands appointed a single Data Protection Officer. The Data Protection Officer is an external consultant based in France, and had been designated with all the relevant Data Protection Authorities within the European Union. You can contact the Data Protection Officer regarding any issue relating to personal data protection by sending an email to email@example.com.
Furthermore, the Data Protection Officer is supported by a dedicated team made up of members from the different departments involved.
We reserve the right to change, modify, add or remove portions of this Policy at any time and in our sole discretion. Please check our page periodically in order to monitor the changes.
When you log on to the website, you can :
This site uses different types of cookies. Some cookies are placed by third party services that appear on our pages.
You can at any time change or withdraw your consent from the cookie declaration on our website.
Your consent applies to the following domain: www.jobs.amaris.com