As a Talent Acquisition Officer, you will join our Recruitment Department to contribute in strengthening the growth of Amaris Consulting at the international level. You will oversee handling from A to Z the recruitment process of candidates and providing them an exceptional experience within Amaris Consulting. You act as a real business partner to find the best candidate for your internal clients.
You will be in charge of:
- Qualification and treatment of the needs transmitted by the hiring managers;
- Pre-selection interviews through phone calls;
- Follow-up of the recruitment process;
- Direct approach and promotion of Mantu on job boards & social networks;
- Development of a network and creation of a portfolio of candidates;
- Act as a point of contact and build influential candidate relationships during the selection process;
- Benchmark of recruitment process;
- Improving our job offer contents;
We are looking for key people in our team to help us improving the entire process of recruitment with innovative ideas and concepts.
Ideal Profile :
- Bachelor degree in Business Administration, Human Resources, Psychology or a related field;
- You have a big interest in recruitment;
- You are curious, with a proactive mindset;
- Fluency in German and English;
- Proactive and team player attitude;
- You are service-oriented and have great communication skills;
- Mastery of generative AI such as ChatGPT or Poe.com is a plus for improving day-to-day productivity;
"Amaris Consulting is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to promoting diversity within the workforce and creating an inclusive working environment. For this purpose, we welcome applications from all qualified candidates regardless of gender, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, beliefs, age, marital status, disability or other characteristics"
Who are we?Amaris Consulting is an independent technology consulting firm providing guidance and solutions to businesses. With more than 1000 clients across the globe, we have been rolling out solutions in major projects for over a decade – this is made possible by an international team of 7500 people spread across 5 continents and more than 60 countries. Our solutions focus on four different Business Lines: Information System & Digital, Telecom, Life Sciences and Engineering. We’re focused on building and nurturing a top talent community where all our team members can achieve their full potential. Amaris is your steppingstone to cross rivers of change, meet challenges and achieve all your projects with success.
At Amaris, we strive to provide our candidates with the best possible recruitment experience. We like to get to know our candidates, challenge them, and be able to give them proper feedback as quickly as possible. Here's what our recruitment process looks like:
Brief Call: Our process typically begins with a brief virtual/phone conversation to get to know you! The objective? Learn about you, understand your motivations, and make sure we have the right job for you!
Interviews (the average number of interviews is 3 - the number may vary depending on the level of seniority required for the position). During the interviews, you will meet people from our team: your line manager of course, but also other people related to your future role. We will talk in depth about you, your experience, and skills, but also about the position and what will be expected of you. Of course, you will also get to know Amaris: our culture, our roots, our teams, and your career opportunities!
Case study: Depending on the position, we may ask you to take a test. This could be a role play, a technical assessment, a problem-solving scenario, etc.
As you know, every person is different and so is every role in a company. That is why we have to adapt accordingly, and the process may differ slightly at times. However, please know that we always put ourselves in the candidate's shoes to ensure they have the best possible experience.
We look forward to meeting you!