We are looking for a dynamic Consulting Talent Acquisition Specialist to join our Recruitment Department in Madrid. You'll contribute in strengthening the growth of Amaris Consulting at the international level. You act as a real business partner to find the best candidate for your internal clients.
Your main responsibilities:
Coordination of the recruitment process
- Help of the definition of the recruitment needs related to the knowledge of the targeted population;
- Responsible for the recruitment needs;
- Pre-Selection and interviews through phone call/event/video call, etc;
- Provide Report to the directors and act as point of contact between Business and Recruitment;
Candidate Direct approach
- Direct approach and promotion of Amaris Consulting professional experiences on job boards & social medias;
- Development of a network, creation and animation of a community of candidates;
- Act as a point of contact and build influential candidate relationships during and after the selection process;
Process & Candidates follow-up
- Active participation in recruitment meetings;
- Weekly reporting and BI report in order to analyze your activity;
- Part of the onboarding of the consultants;
- Degree in Human Resources, Business Administration or a related field
- Over 1 year and a half of experience in a similar role
- Be curious and have a proactive mindset
- English and German fluent
- An entrepreneurial spirit and business development mindset would be appreciated: to create and maintain qualitative relationships with your different points of contact
- You are service-oriented and have great communication skills
- Mastery of generative AI such as ChatGPT or Poe.com is a plus for improving day-to-day productivity
"Amaris Consulting is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to promoting diversity within the workforce and creating an inclusive working environment. For this purpose, we welcome applications from all qualified candidates regardless of gender, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, beliefs, age, marital status, disability or other characteristics."
Who are we?Amaris Consulting is an independent technology consulting firm providing guidance and solutions to businesses. With more than 1000 clients across the globe, we have been rolling out solutions in major projects for over a decade – this is made possible by an international team of 7500 people spread across 5 continents and more than 60 countries. Our solutions focus on four different Business Lines: Information System & Digital, Telecom, Life Sciences and Engineering. We’re focused on building and nurturing a top talent community where all our team members can achieve their full potential. Amaris is your steppingstone to cross rivers of change, meet challenges and achieve all your projects with success.
At Amaris, we strive to provide our candidates with the best possible recruitment experience. We like to get to know our candidates, challenge them, and be able to give them proper feedback as quickly as possible. Here's what our recruitment process looks like:
Brief Call: Our process typically begins with a brief virtual/phone conversation to get to know you! The objective? Learn about you, understand your motivations, and make sure we have the right job for you!
Interviews (the average number of interviews is 3 - the number may vary depending on the level of seniority required for the position). During the interviews, you will meet people from our team: your line manager of course, but also other people related to your future role. We will talk in depth about you, your experience, and skills, but also about the position and what will be expected of you. Of course, you will also get to know Amaris: our culture, our roots, our teams, and your career opportunities!
Case study: Depending on the position, we may ask you to take a test. This could be a role play, a technical assessment, a problem-solving scenario, etc.
As you know, every person is different and so is every role in a company. That is why we have to adapt accordingly, and the process may differ slightly at times. However, please know that we always put ourselves in the candidate's shoes to ensure they have the best possible experience.
We look forward to meeting you!