ABOUT THE JOB
- Collaborate with stakeholders to understand IT requirements and objectives
- Conduct detailed analysis of IT systems, processes, and data to identify areas for improvement
- Develop and document business requirements, functional specifications, and use cases for IT projects
- Define and streamline IT processes to optimize efficiency and effectiveness
- Communicate and negotiate with vendors to ensure alignment with IT objectives and project timelines
- Facilitate workshops and meetings to gather requirements, present findings, and obtain stakeholder feedback
- Perform gap analysis and propose solutions to address IT needs
- Conduct user acceptance testing and support the implementation of new systems
- Provide ongoing support and training to end-users
- Stay up-to-date with industry trends and best practices in IT business analysis
- Academic degree in Business Analysis, Project Management, Computer Science, Information Technology, or a related field
- Minimum of 3 years of experience as an IT Business Analyst
- Proficiency in English, both written and verbal
- Strong leadership and negotiation skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to effectively engage with vendors and stakeholders
- Demonstrated ability in critical thinking and problem-solving
- Experience with implementing and deploying Core Finance/Core Banking solutions is a plus
- Knowledge of industry-standard business analysis methodologies and tools
- Strong analytical skills and attention to detail
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively in a fast-paced IT environment
- 13th month salary.
- 14+ annual leaves per year.
- Premium healthcare insurance, starting from your probation period.
- Project reviews and yearly performance appraisal.
- Udemy e-learning and certificate sponsorship.
- Annual company trips.
- Teambuilding activities: Team lunch / dinner, events and celebrations, sport clubs (football, yoga, badminton, etc.).
- International team, with flexible working time + hybrid working.
- Tailor-made career path.
- Technical workshops, training courses.
- Mobility: Opportunities to on-site abroad in our offices over 60+ countries.
Amaris Consulting is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to promoting diversity within the workforce and creating an inclusive working environment. For this purpose, we welcome applications from all qualified candidates regardless of gender, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, beliefs, age, marital status, disability or other characteristics.
Who are we?Amaris Consulting is an independent technology consulting firm providing guidance and solutions to businesses. With more than 1000 clients across the globe, we have been rolling out solutions in major projects for over a decade – this is made possible by an international team of 7500 people spread across 5 continents and more than 60 countries. Our solutions focus on four different Business Lines: Information System & Digital, Telecom, Life Sciences and Engineering. We’re focused on building and nurturing a top talent community where all our team members can achieve their full potential. Amaris is your steppingstone to cross rivers of change, meet challenges and achieve all your projects with success.
At Amaris, we strive to provide our candidates with the best possible recruitment experience. We like to get to know our candidates, challenge them, and be able to give them proper feedback as quickly as possible. Here's what our recruitment process looks like:
Brief Call: Our process typically begins with a brief virtual/phone conversation to get to know you! The objective? Learn about you, understand your motivations, and make sure we have the right job for you!
Interviews (the average number of interviews is 3 - the number may vary depending on the level of seniority required for the position). During the interviews, you will meet people from our team: your line manager of course, but also other people related to your future role. We will talk in depth about you, your experience, and skills, but also about the position and what will be expected of you. Of course, you will also get to know Amaris: our culture, our roots, our teams, and your career opportunities!
Case study: Depending on the position, we may ask you to take a test. This could be a role play, a technical assessment, a problem-solving scenario, etc.
As you know, every person is different and so is every role in a company. That is why we have to adapt accordingly, and the process may differ slightly at times. However, please know that we always put ourselves in the candidate's shoes to ensure they have the best possible experience.
We look forward to meeting you!