Find your place at Amaris Consulting as a Junior CSV Test Engineer for one of our main partners, for a hybrid position based in Lisbon.
In Amaris, we are currently increasing our team. Join our team and start a new adventure in an international and agile Environment, where you will be able to fullfill your careers expectations in an fast-growing company with a dynamic environment.
👉 WHAT WILL YOU DO? 👈
- Develop and execute comprehensive test protocols, including validation and verification tests, to ensure the compliance and reliability of computer systems and software applications.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams, including software developers, quality assurance, and regulatory affairs personnel, to define system requirements and validation strategies.
- Analyze system requirements, user requirements, and design specifications to identify testable functionalities and ensure test coverage.
- Conduct risk assessments and impact analyses to identify critical system components and potential compliance issues.
- Execute test protocols and record test results, ensuring adherence to established procedures and regulatory guidelines.
- Generate and maintain comprehensive test documentation, including test plans, test scripts, test reports, and validation summary reports.
- Review and approve User Requirement Specifications (URS) and Functional Requirement Specifications (FRS) to ensure they meet the project's needs and compliance standards.
- Provide timely and accurate reports on test progress, validation findings, and compliance status to project stakeholders.
✍️ WHAT WE WANT ✍️
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or a related field.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Proficiency in test planning, documentation, and reporting.
- Familiarity with validation and verification processes.
- Excellent communication and collaboration abilities.
- Fluent in English.
🙌 NICE TO HAVE 🙌
- Knowledge with HELIX ALM, TrackWise, Open Text, ServiceNow.
🚀 WHY US? 🚀
We are people with dreams and motivations like you, desiring to work on projects that project us to the top and push us to improve our-self to the best. Working next to super talented people with whom we can share knowledge, and experiences, hang out and feel the support of your colleagues and managers. We care about our consultants, that’s why we can offer:
- Benefits like transit, restaurant or kindergarten ticket, intensive workday, and private health insurance.
- A great and challenging career path with the possibility to get certifications by our partners paid by the company, take the training of your choice with your annual personal budget, and once in a while you’ll have a career path and salary evaluation so together can choose the best for you.
- Upgrade your skills in our Tech Academy if your feel outdated or change your career path to learning new things. Participate in our language sessions, webinars, and workshops.
- Feel part of our community by joining our team buildings, the afterworks, and the Event Of the Year!
- And in case of extreme misfortune events, we have the WeCare program, where Amaris Consulting aid critically affected employees.
Amaris Consulting is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to promoting diversity within the workforce and creating an inclusive working environment. For this purpose, we welcome applications from all qualified candidates regardless of gender, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, beliefs, age, marital status, disability, or other characteristics.
Who are we?Amaris Consulting is an independent technology consulting firm providing guidance and solutions to businesses. With more than 1000 clients across the globe, we have been rolling out solutions in major projects for over a decade – this is made possible by an international team of 7500 people spread across 5 continents and more than 60 countries. Our solutions focus on four different Business Lines: Information System & Digital, Telecom, Life Sciences and Engineering. We’re focused on building and nurturing a top talent community where all our team members can achieve their full potential. Amaris is your steppingstone to cross rivers of change, meet challenges and achieve all your projects with success.
At Amaris, we strive to provide our candidates with the best possible recruitment experience. We like to get to know our candidates, challenge them, and be able to give them proper feedback as quickly as possible. Here's what our recruitment process looks like:
Brief Call: Our process typically begins with a brief virtual/phone conversation to get to know you! The objective? Learn about you, understand your motivations, and make sure we have the right job for you!
Interviews (the average number of interviews is 3 - the number may vary depending on the level of seniority required for the position). During the interviews, you will meet people from our team: your line manager of course, but also other people related to your future role. We will talk in depth about you, your experience, and skills, but also about the position and what will be expected of you. Of course, you will also get to know Amaris: our culture, our roots, our teams, and your career opportunities!
Case study: Depending on the position, we may ask you to take a test. This could be a role play, a technical assessment, a problem-solving scenario, etc.
As you know, every person is different and so is every role in a company. That is why we have to adapt accordingly, and the process may differ slightly at times. However, please know that we always put ourselves in the candidate's shoes to ensure they have the best possible experience.
We look forward to meeting you!