We are looking for dynamic consultants to grow our Engineering team in Detroit, USA. Your experience, knowledge, and commitment will help us to face our client's challenges.
We are seeking an experienced AUTOSAR Vector Engineer with a strong background in electric vehicle (EV) battery integration technology. This role will play a pivotal part in developing advanced battery pack solutions for new energy vehicle companies in China and worldwide. The ideal candidate will have expertise in AUTOSAR and Vector tools, along with a deep understanding of EV battery systems, to support the integration of cutting-edge lithium battery technologies.
You will be supporting different projects through your expertise as AUTOSAR Integration Engineer.
Your main responsibilities:
- Utilize AUTOSAR and Vector tools to design, implement, and validate software solutions for EV battery management systems
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to integrate advanced lithium battery technologies into EV platforms, ensuring seamless functionality and performance
- Develop and maintain AUTOSAR-based software components, ensuring compliance with industry standards and best practices
- Design and execute tests to verify the functionality and safety of integrated battery solutions, and troubleshoot and resolve any issues that arise
- Create and maintain comprehensive documentation of software and integration processes for reference and compliance purposes.
- Collaborate with global teams to ensure that battery integration solutions are optimized for different markets and regulations
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Electrical Engineering, Computer Science, or related field
- Proven experience with AUTOSAR and Vector tools
- Strong programming skills in C/C++
- Knowledge of lithium battery technologies and EV systems is a plus
- Excellent problem-solving and troubleshooting abilities
- Fluent in English (both written and spoken) and good knowledge of Chinese is a plus
Amaris Consulting is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to promoting diversity within the workforce and creating an inclusive working environment. For this purpose, we welcome applications from all qualified candidates regardless of gender, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, beliefs, age, marital status, disability or other characteristics.
Who are we?Amaris Consulting is an independent technology consulting firm providing guidance and solutions to businesses. With more than 1000 clients across the globe, we have been rolling out solutions in major projects for over a decade – this is made possible by an international team of 7500 people spread across 5 continents and more than 60 countries. Our solutions focus on four different Business Lines: Information System & Digital, Telecom, Life Sciences and Engineering. We’re focused on building and nurturing a top talent community where all our team members can achieve their full potential. Amaris is your steppingstone to cross rivers of change, meet challenges and achieve all your projects with success.
At Amaris, we strive to provide our candidates with the best possible recruitment experience. We like to get to know our candidates, challenge them, and be able to give them proper feedback as quickly as possible. Here's what our recruitment process looks like:
Brief Call: Our process typically begins with a brief virtual/phone conversation to get to know you! The objective? Learn about you, understand your motivations, and make sure we have the right job for you!
Interviews (the average number of interviews is 3 - the number may vary depending on the level of seniority required for the position). During the interviews, you will meet people from our team: your line manager of course, but also other people related to your future role. We will talk in depth about you, your experience, and skills, but also about the position and what will be expected of you. Of course, you will also get to know Amaris: our culture, our roots, our teams, and your career opportunities!
Case study: Depending on the position, we may ask you to take a test. This could be a role play, a technical assessment, a problem-solving scenario, etc.
As you know, every person is different and so is every role in a company. That is why we have to adapt accordingly, and the process may differ slightly at times. However, please know that we always put ourselves in the candidate's shoes to ensure they have the best possible experience.
We look forward to meeting you!