- Responsible for organizing meetings, preparation of meeting materials, minute taking and follow-ups.
- Responsible for organizing travel and regional events, preparation of materials and overall communication.
- Engage with stakeholders from different teams to gather the necessary information required for our projects.
- Actively manage and monitor project milestones and deliverables.
- Monitor project risks and issues and develop appropriate mitigation strategies.
- Establish performance metrics to measure project success.
- Provide regular status reports to senior management.
- Monitor budgets.
Our Candidate Profile
- 3 - 6 years of experience in project management including managing large-scale programs/projects from initiation through implementation.
- Experience working with cross-functional teams within an organization, including senior executives (C-Level).
- Strong presentation and analytical skills with ability to work under pressure
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written) in English; additional languages preferred
Who are we?Amaris Consulting is an independent technology consulting firm providing guidance and solutions to businesses. With more than 1000 clients across the globe, we have been rolling out solutions in major projects for over a decade – this is made possible by an international team of 7500 people spread across 5 continents and more than 60 countries. Our solutions focus on four different Business Lines: Information System & Digital, Telecom, Life Sciences and Engineering. We’re focused on building and nurturing a top talent community where all our team members can achieve their full potential. Amaris is your steppingstone to cross rivers of change, meet challenges and achieve all your projects with success.
At Amaris, we strive to provide our candidates with the best possible recruitment experience. We like to get to know our candidates, challenge them, and be able to give them proper feedback as quickly as possible. Here's what our recruitment process looks like:
Brief Call: Our process typically begins with a brief virtual/phone conversation to get to know you! The objective? Learn about you, understand your motivations, and make sure we have the right job for you!
Interviews (the average number of interviews is 3 - the number may vary depending on the level of seniority required for the position). During the interviews, you will meet people from our team: your line manager of course, but also other people related to your future role. We will talk in depth about you, your experience, and skills, but also about the position and what will be expected of you. Of course, you will also get to know Amaris: our culture, our roots, our teams, and your career opportunities!
Case study: Depending on the position, we may ask you to take a test. This could be a role play, a technical assessment, a problem-solving scenario, etc.
As you know, every person is different and so is every role in a company. That is why we have to adapt accordingly, and the process may differ slightly at times. However, please know that we always put ourselves in the candidate's shoes to ensure they have the best possible experience.
We look forward to meeting you!