Find your place at Amaris Consulting as a Network Engineer in Barcelona (hybrid) for one of our main partner of the Pharmaceurical industry. Start your new adventure in an international and agile Environment, working for a SD-WAN project.
👉 WHAT WILL YOU DO? 👈
- To design and implement the fundamental in line with network architecture and routing procedures on recommended platforms.
- To ensure the operational support of data for a network comprising routing troubleshooting and switching problems.
- LAN/WAN engineers also have the responsibilities for supervision of IP details.
- To define the growth and sustainability of the network.
- To take care of training of other staff inside the organization regarding network routing.
- Engineering and support of new systems maintained by the data network organization.
- To analyze for root cause analysis of problems which includes for enhancements.
✍️ WHAT WE WANT ✍️
- Minimum 2 years of experience in IT in a large enterprise environment, with 2 years’ hands on experience in troubleshooting and configuring network and security devices (WAN, LAN, WLAN, Internet Proxy, VPN and Firewalls).
- High knowledge of Cisco (Certification preferred).
- Understanding of routing protocols EIGRP and BGP, MPLS, QoS. Possess good level of knowledge and working experience in Internetworking, IP routing protocols and troubleshooting MPLS/IP VPN.
- Strong understanding in LAN Cisco technologies, Proxies (Z-Scaler), WIFI Cisco environement, Firewall (PaloAlto) and VPN.
- Cisco Certified Network Associate CCNA, or equivalent work experience. Cisco Certified Network Professional - CCNP a must.
- Knowledge of ITIL processes and methodologies to deliver high quality support to meet customers' needs is a plus.
- English Fluent.
We are people with dreams and motivations like you, working next to super talented people with whom we can share knowledge, and experiences, hang out and feel the support of our colleagues and managers. We care about our consultants, that’s why we can offer:
- Join a fast-growing global group with a turnover of €565M and over 1,000 clients across the world.
- Be part of an international, multicultural environment of 6,350 talented people over 60 countries and 5 continents, being able to benefit from international mobility opportunities and progress your career worldwide, and/or experience other departments and sectors.
- Flexibility is the order of the day, so we have a friendly remotely policies, an intensive workday, as well as social benefits such as Transit, Restaurant or Kindergarten ticket, and Private Health Insurance.
- Explore opportunities to grow quickly with a tailor-made career path and salary evaluation: 70% of our key senior talent joined the company at entry level.
- Develop your skills with our Tech Academy catalog in last technologies, access to the Udemy E-learning Platform with over 500 training courses, which includes programs in interpersonal communication, team management, project management, and participate in our Webinars and Workshops.
- Choose your own training course with your annual personal budget and take advantage of our partners getting certifications paid by the company.
- Feel part of our Community by being part of our Languages sessions, Team buildings, Afterwork hangouts, and the Event of the Year.
- We have the WeCare program, where the company aid critically affected employees.
- Unlock your full potential, both professionally and personally.
Amaris Consulting is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to promoting diversity within the workforce and creating an inclusive working environment. For this purpose, we welcome applications from all qualified candidates regardless of gender, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, beliefs, age, marital status, disability, or other characteristics.
Who are we?Amaris Consulting is an independent technology consulting firm providing guidance and solutions to businesses. With more than 1000 clients across the globe, we have been rolling out solutions in major projects for over a decade – this is made possible by an international team of 7500 people spread across 5 continents and more than 60 countries. Our solutions focus on four different Business Lines: Information System & Digital, Telecom, Life Sciences and Engineering. We’re focused on building and nurturing a top talent community where all our team members can achieve their full potential. Amaris is your steppingstone to cross rivers of change, meet challenges and achieve all your projects with success.
At Amaris, we strive to provide our candidates with the best possible recruitment experience. We like to get to know our candidates, challenge them, and be able to give them proper feedback as quickly as possible. Here's what our recruitment process looks like:
Brief Call: Our process typically begins with a brief virtual/phone conversation to get to know you! The objective? Learn about you, understand your motivations, and make sure we have the right job for you!
Interviews (the average number of interviews is 3 - the number may vary depending on the level of seniority required for the position). During the interviews, you will meet people from our team: your line manager of course, but also other people related to your future role. We will talk in depth about you, your experience, and skills, but also about the position and what will be expected of you. Of course, you will also get to know Amaris: our culture, our roots, our teams, and your career opportunities!
Case study: Depending on the position, we may ask you to take a test. This could be a role play, a technical assessment, a problem-solving scenario, etc.
As you know, every person is different and so is every role in a company. That is why we have to adapt accordingly, and the process may differ slightly at times. However, please know that we always put ourselves in the candidate's shoes to ensure they have the best possible experience.
We look forward to meeting you!