ABOUT THE JOB
- Provides second-line investigation and diagnosis
- Resolves and closes incidents/service requests as per help desk procedures & allocated timelines
- Escalates unresolved incidents/service requests within agreed timescales
- Ensures tickets are updated at all times until issues are resolved
- Liaises with clients, other IT support groups and 3rd party providers when necessary
- Performs staging of PCs
- Performs IMAC (Install, Move, Add and Change)
- Conducts hardware and software maintenance and support
- Troubleshoots and resolves PC incidents and/or VIP requests
- Coordinates with Service Desk for hardware repair
- Assists local Server Team when server maintenance is required
- Special events coverage/Conference support
- Connected Backup client support
- Local network support and/or assists centralized Network team
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or a related field
- 4+ years of experience working as an IT Support Engineer or in a similar role
- Strong knowledge of computer hardware, operating systems, software applications, and networking principles
- Experience with Windows and Mac operating systems, Active Directory, Microsoft Office Suite, and remote support tools
- Familiarity with TCP/IP, DNS, DHCP, VPN, and other networking protocols
- Excellent problem-solving skills and the ability to diagnose and resolve technical issues effectively
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to provide technical instructions in a clear and concise manner
- Ability to work independently and prioritize tasks in a fast-paced environment
- IT certifications (e.g., CompTIA A+, Microsoft Certified Professional) are a plus
- Ability to work under pressure. Sense of urgency and client focus
- Versatility, ability to adapt to new technology and change
- Strong organization, prioritization and multitasking skills
- Willingness to work flexible hours when needed
- 13th month salary.
- 14+ annual leaves per year.
- Premium healthcare insurance, starting from your probation period.
- Project reviews and yearly performance appraisal.
- Udemy e-learning and certificate sponsorship.
- Annual company trips.
- Teambuilding activities: Team lunch / dinner, events and celebrations, sport clubs (football, yoga, badminton, etc.).
- International team, with flexible working time + hybrid working.
- Tailor-made career path.
- Technical workshops, training courses.
- Mobility: Opportunities to on-site abroad in our offices over 60+ countries.
Amaris Consulting is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to promoting diversity within the workforce and creating an inclusive working environment. For this purpose, we welcome applications from all qualified candidates regardless of gender, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, beliefs, age, marital status, disability or other characteristics.
Who are we?Amaris Consulting is an independent technology consulting firm providing guidance and solutions to businesses. With more than 1000 clients across the globe, we have been rolling out solutions in major projects for over a decade – this is made possible by an international team of 7500 people spread across 5 continents and more than 60 countries. Our solutions focus on four different Business Lines: Information System & Digital, Telecom, Life Sciences and Engineering. We’re focused on building and nurturing a top talent community where all our team members can achieve their full potential. Amaris is your steppingstone to cross rivers of change, meet challenges and achieve all your projects with success.
At Amaris, we strive to provide our candidates with the best possible recruitment experience. We like to get to know our candidates, challenge them, and be able to give them proper feedback as quickly as possible. Here's what our recruitment process looks like:
Brief Call: Our process typically begins with a brief virtual/phone conversation to get to know you! The objective? Learn about you, understand your motivations, and make sure we have the right job for you!
Interviews (the average number of interviews is 3 - the number may vary depending on the level of seniority required for the position). During the interviews, you will meet people from our team: your line manager of course, but also other people related to your future role. We will talk in depth about you, your experience, and skills, but also about the position and what will be expected of you. Of course, you will also get to know Amaris: our culture, our roots, our teams, and your career opportunities!
Case study: Depending on the position, we may ask you to take a test. This could be a role play, a technical assessment, a problem-solving scenario, etc.
As you know, every person is different and so is every role in a company. That is why we have to adapt accordingly, and the process may differ slightly at times. However, please know that we always put ourselves in the candidate's shoes to ensure they have the best possible experience.
We look forward to meeting you!