- Ensure customer satisfaction by delivering clear testing specifications and high-quality products according to specified requirements
- Demonstrate a deep understanding of business concerns according to the projects as well as provide helpful business suggestions
- Apply appropriate test design techniques to write comprehensive test cases
- Create test plans, test cases, test scripts, test data, and traceability for the assigned projects
- Conduct regression tests prior to software releases
- Collaborate with team members in reviewing test scripts and estimate test efforts, providing recommendations to the squad, as well as doing peer reviews of the Requirement Traceability Matrix (RTM), test cases, and test summary reports and/or acceptance test certificates
- Write and submit test summary reports, defect reports based on testing results, and/or test acceptance certificates
- Close coordination with concerned parties regarding the applications development and support in order to develop project's value
- Provide report and record, and elevate any issues to superiors in timely manner
- Collaborates with the team for audit related activities
- Bachelor’s degree in an IT related field is a must
- Experience in Quality Assurance (Manual Testing and/or Automated Testing) in E-Commerce industry
- Good knowledge of QA testing tools, standards, processes, and various test approaches, including system, integration, and regression testing
- Experience in writing test cases and test scripts
- Understanding of Test Design Techniques, QA methodologies, CMMI and SDLD, as well as understading of Master test plan with resourceful knowledge in whole software quality assurance process would be an advantage
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, advanced communication competence, and detail-oriented with excellent time management skills
- Fluency in Filipino and English
Who are we?Amaris Consulting is an independent technology consulting firm providing guidance and solutions to businesses. With more than 1000 clients across the globe, we have been rolling out solutions in major projects for over a decade – this is made possible by an international team of 7500 people spread across 5 continents and more than 60 countries. Our solutions focus on four different Business Lines: Information System & Digital, Telecom, Life Sciences and Engineering. We’re focused on building and nurturing a top talent community where all our team members can achieve their full potential. Amaris is your steppingstone to cross rivers of change, meet challenges and achieve all your projects with success.
At Amaris, we strive to provide our candidates with the best possible recruitment experience. We like to get to know our candidates, challenge them, and be able to give them proper feedback as quickly as possible. Here's what our recruitment process looks like:
Brief Call: Our process typically begins with a brief virtual/phone conversation to get to know you! The objective? Learn about you, understand your motivations, and make sure we have the right job for you!
Interviews (the average number of interviews is 3 - the number may vary depending on the level of seniority required for the position). During the interviews, you will meet people from our team: your line manager of course, but also other people related to your future role. We will talk in depth about you, your experience, and skills, but also about the position and what will be expected of you. Of course, you will also get to know Amaris: our culture, our roots, our teams, and your career opportunities!
Case study: Depending on the position, we may ask you to take a test. This could be a role play, a technical assessment, a problem-solving scenario, etc.
As you know, every person is different and so is every role in a company. That is why we have to adapt accordingly, and the process may differ slightly at times. However, please know that we always put ourselves in the candidate's shoes to ensure they have the best possible experience.
We look forward to meeting you!