Would you like to start a new professional adventure as Quality Control Analyst - Elettroforesi Capillare in one of our opportunities in the Pharmaceuticals world in Latina?.
👉 What will you do?
- Perform laboratory analysis with relvant laboratory instruments, including Capillary Electrophoresis and HPLC/UPLC/ICP-OES/ IR;
- Perform validation testing and analyze data for validation documentation to determine acceptability;
- Management of the routinary laboratory activity (handling reagents, solvents, standards, etc.);
- Working tools calibration and production sampling for process controls.
✍️ What do we request?
- Master's degree in CTF, Chemistry, Biochemistry or related field of study;
- Experience of at least 1 year in a similar role in the Pharmaceuticals industry;
- Work experience in using capillary electrophoresis tests and knowledge of Beckman PA800 systems (preferably) or deep knowledge of cromatography instruments such as HPLC/UPLC and GC will also be taken into consideration;
- Knowledge of GMP norms and Data Integrity;
✨ What do we offer?
- Good working environment.
- Lunch vouchers 8 € per working day.
- Travel reimbursement per trip to the client depending on the distance.
- Est Health insurance.
- Access to the Mantu platform Academy (24/7).
- Access to Wellness platform (24/7).
- Psychological Counselling.
🙌 Our ideal candidate recognizes in these values:
- Boldness: Our spirit of entrepreneurial adventure is what brings us all together and leads us to success.
- Trust: Trust is the foundation of all relationships, trust enables us to promote freedom of expression, creativity, and innovation.
- Performance: This translates into a constant desire to move forward and never stop asking more of ourselves.
- Commitment: We do not just fulfil our commitments and work hard to achieve great results.
- Independence: Amaris Consulting belongs to those who created it and to those who develop it every day.
By applying for this position, you may have the opportunity to be part of a Top Employer certified company that supports its partners in the main areas for Pharma and Biomed Industries in Quality, Laboratories, R&D and Production.
Amaris Consulting is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to promoting diversity within the workforce and creating an inclusive working environment. For this purpose, we welcome applications from all qualified candidates regardless of gender, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, beliefs, age, marital status, disability, or other characteristics.
Who are we?Amaris Consulting is an independent technology consulting firm providing guidance and solutions to businesses. With more than 1000 clients across the globe, we have been rolling out solutions in major projects for over a decade – this is made possible by an international team of 6000 people spread across 5 continents and more than 60 countries. Our solutions focus on four different Business Lines: Information System & Digital, Telecom, Life Sciences and Engineering. We’re focused on building and nurturing a top talent community where all our team members can achieve their full potential. Amaris is your steppingstone to cross rivers of change, meet challenges and achieve all your projects with success.
At Amaris, we strive to provide our candidates with the best possible recruitment experience. We like to get to know our candidates, challenge them, and be able to give them proper feedback as quickly as possible. Here's what our recruitment process looks like:
Brief Call: Our process typically begins with a brief virtual/phone conversation to get to know you! The objective? Learn about you, understand your motivations, and make sure we have the right job for you!
Interviews (the average number of interviews is 3 - the number may vary depending on the level of seniority required for the position). During the interviews, you will meet people from our team: your line manager of course, but also other people related to your future role. We will talk in depth about you, your experience, and skills, but also about the position and what will be expected of you. Of course, you will also get to know Amaris: our culture, our roots, our teams, and your career opportunities!
Case study: Depending on the position, we may ask you to take a test. This could be a role play, a technical assessment, a problem-solving scenario, etc.
As you know, every person is different and so is every role in a company. That is why we have to adapt accordingly, and the process may differ slightly at times. However, please know that we always put ourselves in the candidate's shoes to ensure they have the best possible experience.
We look forward to meeting you!