We are looking for dynamic consultants to grow our Life Sciences team in Boston and Waltham. Your experience, knowledge, and commitment will help us to face our client's challenges.
You will be supporting different projects through your expertise as Pharmaceutical - Product Quality Lead.
Your main responsibilities:
- Work with CMC project teams and operational teams to ensure compliance with regulations and industry standards
- Provide guidance and support for quality issues and investigations
- Utilize emotional intelligence to effectively communicate and collaborate with team members
- Expert in quality assurance and product development life cycle
- Agile and analytical to adapt to changing requirements and identify areas for improvement
- Coordinate and arrange various activities to ensure successful execution
- Senior-level experience in quality assurance within the pharmaceutical industry
- Strong knowledge of regulations and industry standards
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work collaboratively and effectively with cross-functional teams
Amaris Consulting is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to promoting diversity within the workforce and creating an inclusive working environment. For this purpose, we welcome applications from all qualified candidates regardless of gender, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, beliefs, age, marital status, disability or other characteristics.
Who are we?Amaris Consulting is an independent technology consulting firm providing guidance and solutions to businesses. With more than 1000 clients across the globe, we have been rolling out solutions in major projects for over a decade – this is made possible by an international team of 6000 people spread across 5 continents and more than 60 countries. Our solutions focus on four different Business Lines: Information System & Digital, Telecom, Life Sciences and Engineering. We’re focused on building and nurturing a top talent community where all our team members can achieve their full potential. Amaris is your steppingstone to cross rivers of change, meet challenges and achieve all your projects with success.
At Amaris, we strive to provide our candidates with the best possible recruitment experience. We like to get to know our candidates, challenge them, and be able to give them proper feedback as quickly as possible. Here's what our recruitment process looks like:
Brief Call: Our process typically begins with a brief virtual/phone conversation to get to know you! The objective? Learn about you, understand your motivations, and make sure we have the right job for you!
Interviews (the average number of interviews is 3 - the number may vary depending on the level of seniority required for the position). During the interviews, you will meet people from our team: your line manager of course, but also other people related to your future role. We will talk in depth about you, your experience, and skills, but also about the position and what will be expected of you. Of course, you will also get to know Amaris: our culture, our roots, our teams, and your career opportunities!
Case study: Depending on the position, we may ask you to take a test. This could be a role play, a technical assessment, a problem-solving scenario, etc.
As you know, every person is different and so is every role in a company. That is why we have to adapt accordingly, and the process may differ slightly at times. However, please know that we always put ourselves in the candidate's shoes to ensure they have the best possible experience.
We look forward to meeting you!