Join the Amaris Consulting talent network as an Senior Firmware Engineer in the Biomedical industry in Modena!
👉 What will you do?
- Design, develop, and test firmware for various biomedical devices according to the project specifications and requirements;
- Collaborate with hardware engineers, software engineers, and other team members to ensure seamless integration of firmware with hardware and software components
- Analyze and troubleshoot firmware-related issues and provide solutions to ensure optimal device performance
- Develop and maintain firmware documentation, including design and test plans, specifications, and user manuals;
- Keep up-to-date with the latest firmware development tools, methodologies, and technologies, and implement them as appropriate to improve firmware design and development processes;
- Provide technical leadership and mentorship to junior firmware designers.
✍️ What do we request?
- Degree in Biomedical, Electronic, Informatic, Automation Engineering or equivalent;
- Demonstrated 4+ years work experience on embedded solution comprising microcontrollers;
- Advanced knowledge of C/C++;
- Experience with versioning tools (e.g. Git), microcontroller-based systems and real-time operating systems (RTOS)
- Knowledge of standard Microcontroller peripherals like TIMERS, UART, NVIC,SPI,CAN, etc.
- Critical comprehension of electrical schematic;
- Experience in using common electrical debug tool (e.g. scopes, DMM, bench power supply);
- Fluent Italian and English.
✨ What do we offer?
- Work by objectives with quarterly monitoring.
- Educational and technical growth path.
- Inclusive work climate.
- Lunch vouchers of €8 per working day.
- Free access to Mantu Academy platform with more than 500 courses.
- Free access to Udemy platform with more than 200,000 courses.
- Psychological counselling.
🙌 Our ideal candidate recognizes in these values:
- Pioneer Spirit: desire to explore new technologies, ideas, and skills to build a more sustainable world.
- Care: commitment to promoting diversity, meritocracy, and environmental protection for a better future.
- Performance: constant ambition to achieve excellence through creativity, innovation, and technology.
- Trust: trust is a pillar of progress, driving freedom, creativity, and innovation.
- Independence: independence is the basis for realizing a prosperous and agile future.
Amaris Consulting is an industry-leading Top Employer 2023-certified company that supports its cross-sectors partners at 360 degrees on the Automotive&Motorsport, Avionic&Aerospace, Defence, Railway, Industrial, Domotic and Robotics sectors.
We develop engineering activities in the areas of Development&Design, Testing&Validation, System engineering, R&D and Project Management.
Amaris Consulting is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to promoting diversity within the workforce and creating an inclusive working environment. For this purpose, we welcome applications from all qualified candidates regardless of gender, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, beliefs, age, marital status, disability, or other characteristics.
Who are we?Amaris Consulting is an independent technology consulting firm providing guidance and solutions to businesses. With more than 1000 clients across the globe, we have been rolling out solutions in major projects for over a decade – this is made possible by an international team of 6000 people spread across 5 continents and more than 60 countries. Our solutions focus on four different Business Lines: Information System & Digital, Telecom, Life Sciences and Engineering. We’re focused on building and nurturing a top talent community where all our team members can achieve their full potential. Amaris is your steppingstone to cross rivers of change, meet challenges and achieve all your projects with success.
At Amaris, we strive to provide our candidates with the best possible recruitment experience. We like to get to know our candidates, challenge them, and be able to give them proper feedback as quickly as possible. Here's what our recruitment process looks like:
Brief Call: Our process typically begins with a brief virtual/phone conversation to get to know you! The objective? Learn about you, understand your motivations, and make sure we have the right job for you!
Interviews (the average number of interviews is 3 - the number may vary depending on the level of seniority required for the position). During the interviews, you will meet people from our team: your line manager of course, but also other people related to your future role. We will talk in depth about you, your experience, and skills, but also about the position and what will be expected of you. Of course, you will also get to know Amaris: our culture, our roots, our teams, and your career opportunities!
Case study: Depending on the position, we may ask you to take a test. This could be a role play, a technical assessment, a problem-solving scenario, etc.
As you know, every person is different and so is every role in a company. That is why we have to adapt accordingly, and the process may differ slightly at times. However, please know that we always put ourselves in the candidate's shoes to ensure they have the best possible experience.
We look forward to meeting you!