Join the Amaris Consulting talent network as a Hardware Engineer in the Biomedical industry in Modena!
👉 What will you do?
- Definition and follow-on of electronic boards development and validation plans;
- Digital and/or analog and mixed signal circuit design, simulation, analysis and test using CAD tools for Medical Devices development;
- Analyzing requirements and Specification;
- Hardware Architecture and Schematic Block Design;
- Schematic Design and Simulation;
- PCB layout.
✍️ What do we request?
- Master's degree in Biomedical/Electronic Engineering or related field of study;
- At least 1 year of experience in a similar role in the biomedical sector;
- Good English (B2 minimum) and fluent Italian;
- Attention to details and proactive approach.
✨ What do we offer?
- Work by objectives with quarterly monitoring.
- Educational and technical growth path.
- Inclusive work climate.
- Lunch vouchers of €8 per working day.
- Free access to Mantu Academy platform with more than 500 courses.
- Free access to Udemy platform with more than 200,000 courses.
- Psychological counselling.
🙌 Our ideal candidate recognizes in these values:
- Pioneer Spirit: desire to explore new technologies, ideas, and skills to build a more sustainable world.
- Care: commitment to promoting diversity, meritocracy, and environmental protection for a better future.
- Performance: constant ambition to achieve excellence through creativity, innovation, and technology.
- Trust: trust is a pillar of progress, driving freedom, creativity, and innovation.
- Independence: independence is the basis for realizing a prosperous and agile future.
Amaris Consulting is an industry-leading Top Employer 2023-certified company that supports its partners in the main areas for Pharma and Biomed Industries in Quality, Laboratories, R&D and Production.
Amaris Consulting is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to promoting diversity within the workforce and creating an inclusive working environment. For this purpose, we welcome applications from all qualified candidates regardless of gender, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, beliefs, age, marital status, disability, or other characteristics.
Who are we?Amaris Consulting is an independent technology consulting firm providing guidance and solutions to businesses. With more than 1000 clients across the globe, we have been rolling out solutions in major projects for over a decade – this is made possible by an international team of 6000 people spread across 5 continents and more than 60 countries. Our solutions focus on four different Business Lines: Information System & Digital, Telecom, Life Sciences and Engineering. We’re focused on building and nurturing a top talent community where all our team members can achieve their full potential. Amaris is your steppingstone to cross rivers of change, meet challenges and achieve all your projects with success.
At Amaris, we strive to provide our candidates with the best possible recruitment experience. We like to get to know our candidates, challenge them, and be able to give them proper feedback as quickly as possible. Here's what our recruitment process looks like:
Brief Call: Our process typically begins with a brief virtual/phone conversation to get to know you! The objective? Learn about you, understand your motivations, and make sure we have the right job for you!
Interviews (the average number of interviews is 3 - the number may vary depending on the level of seniority required for the position). During the interviews, you will meet people from our team: your line manager of course, but also other people related to your future role. We will talk in depth about you, your experience, and skills, but also about the position and what will be expected of you. Of course, you will also get to know Amaris: our culture, our roots, our teams, and your career opportunities!
Case study: Depending on the position, we may ask you to take a test. This could be a role play, a technical assessment, a problem-solving scenario, etc.
As you know, every person is different and so is every role in a company. That is why we have to adapt accordingly, and the process may differ slightly at times. However, please know that we always put ourselves in the candidate's shoes to ensure they have the best possible experience.
We look forward to meeting you!