Would you like to start a new professional adventure as Software Project Manager in one of our opportunities in the Electronics sector world in Bergamo?
You will become part of a Top Employer certified which supports its cross-sectors partners at 360 degrees on the software life cycle, providing solutions in different areas such as Strategy management, Data innovation, Business applications & Processes, Design & Development, Digital Workplace and Platform & Security.
What will you do?
- Delivering projects with different scopes and stakeholders within timelines, budget and quality
- Managing and organizing international resources in different time zones
- Identifying project risk and proposing mitigation plan
- Normalize mass-scale rollouts with the remaining component reflecting the customers’ specific requirements for the specified technology solution, market culture, as well as preferences for its delivery in locations
What do we request?
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in computer science, information systems or related field, or equivalent work experience
- Experience with the management of releasing, testing, and the ability to manage the entire software development cycle
- Experience with budget administration
- 2-3 years of experience on project management, agile methodologies is a plus
- Experience in the development and delivery of SW solutions, expecially on software application (backend and frontend)
- Experience with project management tools (e.g. Microsoft Project, Jira, confluence, ServiceNow …) and processes
- PMP certification is a plus
- Strategic and tactical thinking
- Experience in digital transformation will be considered a plus
- English good, Italian professional
What do we offer?
- Good working environment
- Lunch vouchers 8€ per working day and 25€ for tranfers
- Travel reimbursement per trip to the client depending on the distance
- Est Health insurance
- Access to the Mantu platform Academy (24/7)
- Access to Wellness platform (24/7)
- Psychological Counselling
Amaris Consulting is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to promoting diversity within the workforce and creating an inclusive working environment. For this purpose, we welcome applications from all qualified candidates regardless of gender, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, beliefs, age, marital status, disability or other characteristics.
Who are we?Amaris Consulting is an independent technology consulting firm providing guidance and solutions to businesses. With more than 1000 clients across the globe, we have been rolling out solutions in major projects for over a decade – this is made possible by an international team of 7500 people spread across 5 continents and more than 60 countries. Our solutions focus on four different Business Lines: Information System & Digital, Telecom, Life Sciences and Engineering. We’re focused on building and nurturing a top talent community where all our team members can achieve their full potential. Amaris is your steppingstone to cross rivers of change, meet challenges and achieve all your projects with success.
At Amaris, we strive to provide our candidates with the best possible recruitment experience. We like to get to know our candidates, challenge them, and be able to give them proper feedback as quickly as possible. Here's what our recruitment process looks like:
Brief Call: Our process typically begins with a brief virtual/phone conversation to get to know you! The objective? Learn about you, understand your motivations, and make sure we have the right job for you!
Interviews (the average number of interviews is 3 - the number may vary depending on the level of seniority required for the position). During the interviews, you will meet people from our team: your line manager of course, but also other people related to your future role. We will talk in depth about you, your experience, and skills, but also about the position and what will be expected of you. Of course, you will also get to know Amaris: our culture, our roots, our teams, and your career opportunities!
Case study: Depending on the position, we may ask you to take a test. This could be a role play, a technical assessment, a problem-solving scenario, etc.
As you know, every person is different and so is every role in a company. That is why we have to adapt accordingly, and the process may differ slightly at times. However, please know that we always put ourselves in the candidate's shoes to ensure they have the best possible experience.
We look forward to meeting you!