As a Talent Acquisition Specialist, you will join our recruitment department to contribute in strengthening the growth of Mantu Group at the international level.
You will act as a real business partner to find the best candidate for your internal clients.
You will be responsible for:
- Recruitment needs' qualification
- Sourcing CV through different job boards, pre-selection meetings and interviews through phone call/events/video calls
- Giving regular feedbacks to candidates and following up their process from A to Z
- Promoting Mantu Group on job boards & social medias
- Developing a network and animating communities of candidates
- Handling relationship with top universities of your area
- Analyzing tendencies/behaviors of the targeted population
- Improving external recruitment contents on a specific target
We are looking for key people in our team to help us improve the entire process of recruitment with innovative ideas and concepts.
- You have a Master degree from a business school
- You have at least six months of experience in recruitment or business development
- You are curious and you have a proactive mindset
- You speak English & French fluently
- You are service-oriented and have great communication skills
"Amaris Consulrìng is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to promoting diversity within the workforce and creating an inclusive working environment. For this purpose, we welcome applications from all qualified candidates regardless of gender, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, beliefs, age, marital status, disability or other characteristics.”
Who are we?Amaris Consulting is an independent technology consulting firm providing guidance and solutions to businesses. With more than 1000 clients across the globe, we have been rolling out solutions in major projects for over a decade – this is made possible by an international team of 6000 people spread across 5 continents and more than 60 countries. Our solutions focus on four different Business Lines: Information System & Digital, Telecom, Life Sciences and Engineering. We’re focused on building and nurturing a top talent community where all our team members can achieve their full potential. Amaris is your steppingstone to cross rivers of change, meet challenges and achieve all your projects with success.
At Amaris, we strive to provide our candidates with the best possible recruitment experience. We like to get to know our candidates, challenge them, and be able to give them proper feedback as quickly as possible. Here's what our recruitment process looks like:
Brief Call: Our process typically begins with a brief virtual/phone conversation to get to know you! The objective? Learn about you, understand your motivations, and make sure we have the right job for you!
Interviews (the average number of interviews is 3 - the number may vary depending on the level of seniority required for the position). During the interviews, you will meet people from our team: your line manager of course, but also other people related to your future role. We will talk in depth about you, your experience, and skills, but also about the position and what will be expected of you. Of course, you will also get to know Amaris: our culture, our roots, our teams, and your career opportunities!
Case study: Depending on the position, we may ask you to take a test. This could be a role play, a technical assessment, a problem-solving scenario, etc.
As you know, every person is different and so is every role in a company. That is why we have to adapt accordingly, and the process may differ slightly at times. However, please know that we always put ourselves in the candidate's shoes to ensure they have the best possible experience.
We look forward to meeting you!