As a Talent Acquisition Specialist, you will be part of our recruitment department and you will work in collaboration with business team in order to hire talents for consulting functions.
Your main responibilities will be:
- Leading the recruitment process from A to Z: sourcing CV on job boards, prequalification meetings via phone calls, interviews planification, references check, follow-up of candidate's selection processes.
- Being a Business Partner
- Understanding and challenging new needs
- Defining a proactive recruitment and sourcing strategy
- Working as a team with your internal clients and the other talent acquisition team's members
- Handling multi-location recruitment projects
- Developing a candidate network
- Acting as a unique qualitative spokesperson to your clients and candidates to deepen relationships with them
- Participating in every step of the recruitment process from the need definition to best candidates’ selection
- Becoming a recruitment expert on a specific sector and on different roles and markets
You will have access to the best recruitment tools on the market and you will be also supported by an amazing team to ensure your success!
Ideal Candidate :
- Master degree
- At least 1 year of experience in recruitment or business development
- Good communication skills & dynamism
- You have an entrepreneurial spirit.
- Fluent in French and English
"Mantu is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to promoting diversity within the workforce and creating an inclusive working environment. For this purpose, we welcome applications from all qualified candidates regardless of gender, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, beliefs, age, marital status, disability or other characteristics.”
Who are we?Amaris Consulting is an independent technology consulting firm providing guidance and solutions to businesses. With more than 1000 clients across the globe, we have been rolling out solutions in major projects for over a decade – this is made possible by an international team of 6000 people spread across 5 continents and more than 60 countries. Our solutions focus on four different Business Lines: Information System & Digital, Telecom, Life Sciences and Engineering. We’re focused on building and nurturing a top talent community where all our team members can achieve their full potential. Amaris is your steppingstone to cross rivers of change, meet challenges and achieve all your projects with success.
At Amaris, we strive to provide our candidates with the best possible recruitment experience. We like to get to know our candidates, challenge them, and be able to give them proper feedback as quickly as possible. Here's what our recruitment process looks like:
Brief Call: Our process typically begins with a brief virtual/phone conversation to get to know you! The objective? Learn about you, understand your motivations, and make sure we have the right job for you!
Interviews (the average number of interviews is 3 - the number may vary depending on the level of seniority required for the position). During the interviews, you will meet people from our team: your line manager of course, but also other people related to your future role. We will talk in depth about you, your experience, and skills, but also about the position and what will be expected of you. Of course, you will also get to know Amaris: our culture, our roots, our teams, and your career opportunities!
Case study: Depending on the position, we may ask you to take a test. This could be a role play, a technical assessment, a problem-solving scenario, etc.
As you know, every person is different and so is every role in a company. That is why we have to adapt accordingly, and the process may differ slightly at times. However, please know that we always put ourselves in the candidate's shoes to ensure they have the best possible experience.
We look forward to meeting you!