We are looking for dynamic consultants to grow our Health and Economics Market Access team. Your experience, knowledge, and commitment will help us to face our client's challenges.
You will be supporting different projects through your expertise as a Analyst in Evidence Review and Health Economics.
Your main responsibilities:
- Design or supervise the design of optimal project solutions to address client needs within market access, value communication, and evidence review
- Acting as lead analyst and/or project manager on market access, value communication, evidence review projects, supervising and mentoring junior analysts
- Organize, supervise and support the project team to ensure high quality work, as well as efficient and timely completion of the project
- Provide strategic advice within the context of the project (within and beyond project scope)
- The project mix will contain, but is not limited to:
- Global Value Dossiers / Global Reimbursement Dossiers
- Evidence Review activities (Systematic/Targeted Literature Reviews)
- Development of value strategies
- Development and testing of value stories and messages
- Payer value communication tools
- Conduct HTA submissions to EU-5 and other HTA markets (including Canada)
- Developing technical reports and presentations to disseminate findings.
- Develop and manage project stakeholder relations and communications (internal and external)
- Monitor resource, budget and delivery requirements
- Collaborate closely with the business development and delivery management teams, participate in business development meetings
- Developing technical reports and presentations to disseminate findings
- Advanced degree in a relevant healthcare/bioscience subject (e.g. MSc/PhD in pharmacy, public health, healthcare management, biopharmaceutical sciences, etc)
- 3+ year of direct experience in evidence review or value communications experience gained primarily in consulting, but also academia or industry
- The successful candidate will offer specific content-related skills and experience in:
- Contributing to the development of global value dossiers, value communication tools, evidence reviews (Systematic Literature Reviews and Targeted Literature Reviews), and health economic models (bonus)
- Incorporating multiple evidence sources into a comprehensive and compelling story
- Analysis of research findings and translating into meaningful recommendations to clients
- Providing methodological input into evidence review and value communication projects
- The successful candidate will offer working knowledge of:
- Interpretation and appraisal of biomedical and outcomes research
- Various types of literature review methodologies and searches
- National, regional and local market access mechanisms and key stakeholders
- Evidence requirements for health technology assessments in key markets
- The ideal candidate will possess the following skills in addition to the requirements:
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team environment
- Fluency in English effective verbal and written communication skills
- Strong fluency of Microsoft and other commonly used bibliographic software (Word®, PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook, EndNote, etc)
- Ability to demonstrate key Amaris values - trust, independence, performance, commitment, and boldness
- Knowledge of clinical research in order to interpret, critique and summarize evidence
- Working with cross-functional teams (Stats/HE/Evidence Review/other)
Amaris Consulting is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to promoting diversity within the workforce and creating an inclusive working environment. For this purpose, we welcome applications from all qualified candidates regardless of gender, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, beliefs, age, marital status, disability or other characteristics.
Who are we?Amaris Consulting is an independent technology consulting firm providing guidance and solutions to businesses. With more than 1000 clients across the globe, we have been rolling out solutions in major projects for over a decade – this is made possible by an international team of 7500 people spread across 5 continents and more than 60 countries. Our solutions focus on four different Business Lines: Information System & Digital, Telecom, Life Sciences and Engineering. We’re focused on building and nurturing a top talent community where all our team members can achieve their full potential. Amaris is your steppingstone to cross rivers of change, meet challenges and achieve all your projects with success.
At Amaris, we strive to provide our candidates with the best possible recruitment experience. We like to get to know our candidates, challenge them, and be able to give them proper feedback as quickly as possible. Here's what our recruitment process looks like:
Brief Call: Our process typically begins with a brief virtual/phone conversation to get to know you! The objective? Learn about you, understand your motivations, and make sure we have the right job for you!
Interviews (the average number of interviews is 3 - the number may vary depending on the level of seniority required for the position). During the interviews, you will meet people from our team: your line manager of course, but also other people related to your future role. We will talk in depth about you, your experience, and skills, but also about the position and what will be expected of you. Of course, you will also get to know Amaris: our culture, our roots, our teams, and your career opportunities!
Case study: Depending on the position, we may ask you to take a test. This could be a role play, a technical assessment, a problem-solving scenario, etc.
As you know, every person is different and so is every role in a company. That is why we have to adapt accordingly, and the process may differ slightly at times. However, please know that we always put ourselves in the candidate's shoes to ensure they have the best possible experience.
We look forward to meeting you!