We are looking for dynamic consultants to grow our Information Systems & Digital team in Geneva. Your experience, knowledge, and commitment will help us to face our client's challenges.
You will be supporting different projects through your expertise as SAP Security Expert.
Your main responsibilities:
To be successful the SAP Platform Architect must be highly collaborative, able to effectively interact with peers, management and leadership teams, excel at cross-team initiatives and act with a sense of urgency when security issues or requirements arise.
- Design secure and validate global SAP integration solutions
- Lead all initiatives to harden and evolve existing SAP security architecture and provides IT security risk mitigation expertise
- Serve as subject matter expert for Enterprise Applications security processes across multiple domains and disciplines: on-premise and (multi-)cloud / SaaS based applications, data, infrastructure, and mobile solutions
- Manage and develop secure integration flows based on our partner's Security Standards
- Excellent documentation skills, in particular, functional requirements, test cases, system user documentation, processes and procedures, and presentations.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related engineering disciplines
- 5 years of experience in an integrated SAP environment
- Deep knowledge of Netweaver administration (ABAP/Java & Hana/Linux)
- Strong knowledge of core IAM Domains: Identity Governance and Administration, Privileged Access Management, Authentication, Authorization, Identity Lifecycle Management
- SSO, SAML, OAuth, Certificates, Multi factor authentication, Active Directory Federation, Reverse Proxy, Identity and Access Management, URL Filtering
- Fluent SAP centric Security deployments
- Excellent verbal and written communication English
- Mobile in Geneva
Amaris Consulting is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to promoting diversity within the workforce and creating an inclusive working environment. For this purpose, we welcome applications from all qualified candidates regardless of gender, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, beliefs, age, marital status, disability or other characteristics.
Who are we?Amaris Consulting is an independent technology consulting firm providing guidance and solutions to businesses. With more than 1000 clients across the globe, we have been rolling out solutions in major projects for over a decade – this is made possible by an international team of 6000 people spread across 5 continents and more than 60 countries. Our solutions focus on four different Business Lines: Information System & Digital, Telecom, Life Sciences and Engineering. We’re focused on building and nurturing a top talent community where all our team members can achieve their full potential. Amaris is your steppingstone to cross rivers of change, meet challenges and achieve all your projects with success.
At Amaris, we strive to provide our candidates with the best possible recruitment experience. We like to get to know our candidates, challenge them, and be able to give them proper feedback as quickly as possible. Here's what our recruitment process looks like:
Brief Call: Our process typically begins with a brief virtual/phone conversation to get to know you! The objective? Learn about you, understand your motivations, and make sure we have the right job for you!
Interviews (the average number of interviews is 3 - the number may vary depending on the level of seniority required for the position). During the interviews, you will meet people from our team: your line manager of course, but also other people related to your future role. We will talk in depth about you, your experience, and skills, but also about the position and what will be expected of you. Of course, you will also get to know Amaris: our culture, our roots, our teams, and your career opportunities!
Case study: Depending on the position, we may ask you to take a test. This could be a role play, a technical assessment, a problem-solving scenario, etc.
As you know, every person is different and so is every role in a company. That is why we have to adapt accordingly, and the process may differ slightly at times. However, please know that we always put ourselves in the candidate's shoes to ensure they have the best possible experience.
We look forward to meeting you!