About the job
- Conduct analysis of business and user needs to develop requirements documentation for the implementation or revision of systems and applications projects for specified business units.
- Convert the requirements/needs into technical models/terms that can be used by the development team to implement on systems/applications.
- Work closely with the development/systems administration team and third parties to design, validate, and manage the implementation of the solutions to requirements.
- Obtain functional requirements via interviews, document analysis, requirements workshops, surveys, site visits, business process descriptions, used cases, scenarios analysis, etc.
- Provide requirements specifications according to standard templates; decompose business requirements into Functional Specification Document (FSD).
- Validate users’ input based on their own knowledge to ensure all areas of systems and business processes are covered in the Functional Specification Document (FSD)
- Academic degree, preferably in IT or technical areas.
- 1.5+ years of experience in business analysis.
- Good integration experience in various platforms like Web and Mobile applications.
- Hands-on experience in writing user stories, gathering detailed requirements, and designing processes.
- Experience with SQL is added advantage.
- Familiar with Agile / Scrum methodologies.
- Good command of English is added advantage.
- Strong logical thinking and critical thinking.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
Amaris Consulting is proud to be an equal-opportunity workplace. We are committed to promoting diversity within the workforce and creating an inclusive working environment. For this purpose, we welcome applications from all qualified candidates regardless of gender, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, beliefs, age, marital status, disability, or other characteristics.
- 13th-month salary.
- 14+ annual leaves per year.
- Premium healthcare insurance, starting from your probation period.
- Project reviews and yearly performance appraisals.
- Annual company trips.
- Teambuilding activities: Team lunch/dinner, events, and celebrations, sports clubs (football, yoga, badminton, etc.)
- International team, with flexible working time + hybrid working.
- Tailor-made career path.
- Technical workshops, and training courses.
- Mobility: Opportunities to be on-site abroad in our offices in over 60+ countries.
Who are we?Amaris Consulting is an independent technology consulting firm providing guidance and solutions to businesses. With more than 1000 clients across the globe, we have been rolling out solutions in major projects for over a decade – this is made possible by an international team of 6000 people spread across 5 continents and more than 60 countries. Our solutions focus on four different Business Lines: Information System & Digital, Telecom, Life Sciences and Engineering. We’re focused on building and nurturing a top talent community where all our team members can achieve their full potential. Amaris is your steppingstone to cross rivers of change, meet challenges and achieve all your projects with success.
At Amaris, we strive to provide our candidates with the best possible recruitment experience. We like to get to know our candidates, challenge them, and be able to give them proper feedback as quickly as possible. Here's what our recruitment process looks like:
Brief Call: Our process typically begins with a brief virtual/phone conversation to get to know you! The objective? Learn about you, understand your motivations, and make sure we have the right job for you!
Interviews (the average number of interviews is 3 - the number may vary depending on the level of seniority required for the position). During the interviews, you will meet people from our team: your line manager of course, but also other people related to your future role. We will talk in depth about you, your experience, and skills, but also about the position and what will be expected of you. Of course, you will also get to know Amaris: our culture, our roots, our teams, and your career opportunities!
Case study: Depending on the position, we may ask you to take a test. This could be a role play, a technical assessment, a problem-solving scenario, etc.
As you know, every person is different and so is every role in a company. That is why we have to adapt accordingly, and the process may differ slightly at times. However, please know that we always put ourselves in the candidate's shoes to ensure they have the best possible experience.
We look forward to meeting you!