About the job
- Create, execute, and maintain test plan, test script, test cases, and test reports for automation testing.
- Prepare test environments, test data, and configurations if required.
- Monitor testing progress and issues of releases; identify and mitigate the risks of leaked bugs and timeline delay.
- Define, and maintain automation test frameworks and ensure that appropriate testing tools are selected and applied.
- Derive Test specifications, Test scenarios, and Test cases with a solid understanding of requirements and testing techniques.
- Contribute to Continuous Improvement activities for increasing QC performance and product quality.
- Coordinate with software engineers and other teams to ensure optimal product quality.
- Bachelor's degree in Information Technology or related field.
- Hands-on experience in automation testing for web and mobile applications with relevant tools such as Selenium.
- Experience in building or at least maintaining the automation framework, focusing on API testing
- Firm knowledge of various testing methodologies, testing procedures, and bug life cycles.
- Experience with Agile/Scrum projects is an advantage.
- Ability to effectively manage time and prioritize tasks.
- Experience in developing, documenting, and implementing software quality assurance standards.
Who are we?Amaris Consulting is an independent technology consulting firm providing guidance and solutions to businesses. With more than 1000 clients across the globe, we have been rolling out solutions in major projects for over a decade – this is made possible by an international team of 6000 people spread across 5 continents and more than 60 countries. Our solutions focus on four different Business Lines: Information System & Digital, Telecom, Life Sciences and Engineering. We’re focused on building and nurturing a top talent community where all our team members can achieve their full potential. Amaris is your steppingstone to cross rivers of change, meet challenges and achieve all your projects with success.
At Amaris, we strive to provide our candidates with the best possible recruitment experience. We like to get to know our candidates, challenge them, and be able to give them proper feedback as quickly as possible. Here's what our recruitment process looks like:
Brief Call: Our process typically begins with a brief virtual/phone conversation to get to know you! The objective? Learn about you, understand your motivations, and make sure we have the right job for you!
Interviews (the average number of interviews is 3 - the number may vary depending on the level of seniority required for the position). During the interviews, you will meet people from our team: your line manager of course, but also other people related to your future role. We will talk in depth about you, your experience, and skills, but also about the position and what will be expected of you. Of course, you will also get to know Amaris: our culture, our roots, our teams, and your career opportunities!
Case study: Depending on the position, we may ask you to take a test. This could be a role play, a technical assessment, a problem-solving scenario, etc.
As you know, every person is different and so is every role in a company. That is why we have to adapt accordingly, and the process may differ slightly at times. However, please know that we always put ourselves in the candidate's shoes to ensure they have the best possible experience.
We look forward to meeting you!