About the job
- Build ERP systems used by thousands of employees around the world, crossing different domains as HR, Finance, Business, and all other corporate functions
- Design the project using appropriate technologies and framework to be efficient while giving the best UI
- Technical watch to continuously improve your technical knowledge within and outside of your current tech stack
- Initiate pair programming, code review, and share new solutions, coach, and mentor other team members
- Understand and utilize the IT Organization
- Suggest Tooling improvement
- Identify impediments related to organization/process
- Continuously improve Training/Wiki/Documentation
- Decide on Product Scale, lead a technical refactoring from Audit to plan and implementation
- Represent Software Architect (advocate about on-going projects and anticipate them without directly contributing to these)
- Scrum/Agile environment: You join a Team (Product Owner/ Scrum Master/Software Engineers QC/…) and interact with other departments (Helpdesk, UX, Ops, etc.)
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology or similar technical fields.
- Experience in C# development (including .Net Core 3.x development) and VueJS or any other Front-End framework
- Strong understanding of object-oriented programming
- Familiarity with Microsoft SQL Server
- Knowledge of design patterns in C#
- Passion for software development, highly motivated to improve your development and problem-solving skills
- Business proficient level of English to attend meetings with other development teams in Europe, give support to your applications, help project managers and architects make the best decision, document your work
Who are we?Amaris Consulting is an independent technology consulting firm providing guidance and solutions to businesses. With more than 1000 clients across the globe, we have been rolling out solutions in major projects for over a decade – this is made possible by an international team of 6000 people spread across 5 continents and more than 60 countries. Our solutions focus on four different Business Lines: Information System & Digital, Telecom, Life Sciences and Engineering. We’re focused on building and nurturing a top talent community where all our team members can achieve their full potential. Amaris is your steppingstone to cross rivers of change, meet challenges and achieve all your projects with success.
At Amaris, we strive to provide our candidates with the best possible recruitment experience. We like to get to know our candidates, challenge them, and be able to give them proper feedback as quickly as possible. Here's what our recruitment process looks like:
Brief Call: Our process typically begins with a brief virtual/phone conversation to get to know you! The objective? Learn about you, understand your motivations, and make sure we have the right job for you!
Interviews (the average number of interviews is 3 - the number may vary depending on the level of seniority required for the position). During the interviews, you will meet people from our team: your line manager of course, but also other people related to your future role. We will talk in depth about you, your experience, and skills, but also about the position and what will be expected of you. Of course, you will also get to know Amaris: our culture, our roots, our teams, and your career opportunities!
Case study: Depending on the position, we may ask you to take a test. This could be a role play, a technical assessment, a problem-solving scenario, etc.
As you know, every person is different and so is every role in a company. That is why we have to adapt accordingly, and the process may differ slightly at times. However, please know that we always put ourselves in the candidate's shoes to ensure they have the best possible experience.
We look forward to meeting you!