Your Role :
- Active participation in a working group for the realization and implementation of a project on a production site:
- Realization or review of technical documents: User Requiremetns Specification, Functional Specification, Flow diagrams
- Support or software development
- Support in case of software or hardware problems
- Commissioning, participation in the various validation phases, etc
- Support for validation tests (FAT, SAT, etc...)
- Support to the operational activities of the Automation department:
- Support to the different partner departments in case of questions, investigations or other...related to the automated equipment
- Realization of software/hardware modifications according to the requirements of the various customer departments
- Implementation and follow-up of changes in compliance with the quality requirements of the pharmaceutical regulations
Your Profile :
- 2 years minimum of Professional experience in the pharmaceutical field
- Process in line experience ( upstream, downstream )
- Experience in writing technical documentation (URS, FS, FD, etc.)
- Experience in software development of pharmaceutical processes
- Hardware experience (reading wiring diagrams, simple electrical wiring, I/O)
- Experience in validation, test execution related to FAT, SAT, etc...
- Knowledge of PLC Systems : Rockwell (PLC5, ControlLogix L6x,L7x – RsLogix5000) or Siemens* (S7-300, S7-400 - Step7, TIA portal)
- HMI supervision: iFIX, WinCC flexible*, TIA portal*,
- Knowledge of GMP (Good Manufacturing Practices) and/or GxP and Gamp 5
- French fluent speaking/understanding, English good understanding of written/spoken English English
Amaris Consulting is committed to promoting diversity in our workforce and creating an inclusive work environment. We welcome applications from all qualified individuals, regardless of gender, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, creed, age, marital status, disability or any other characteristic.
Who are we?Amaris Consulting is an independent technology consulting firm providing guidance and solutions to businesses. With more than 1000 clients across the globe, we have been rolling out solutions in major projects for over a decade – this is made possible by an international team of 6000 people spread across 5 continents and more than 60 countries. Our solutions focus on four different Business Lines: Information System & Digital, Telecom, Life Sciences and Engineering. We’re focused on building and nurturing a top talent community where all our team members can achieve their full potential. Amaris is your steppingstone to cross rivers of change, meet challenges and achieve all your projects with success.
At Amaris, we strive to provide our candidates with the best possible recruitment experience. We like to get to know our candidates, challenge them, and be able to give them proper feedback as quickly as possible. Here's what our recruitment process looks like:
Brief Call: Our process typically begins with a brief virtual/phone conversation to get to know you! The objective? Learn about you, understand your motivations, and make sure we have the right job for you!
Interviews (the average number of interviews is 3 - the number may vary depending on the level of seniority required for the position). During the interviews, you will meet people from our team: your line manager of course, but also other people related to your future role. We will talk in depth about you, your experience, and skills, but also about the position and what will be expected of you. Of course, you will also get to know Amaris: our culture, our roots, our teams, and your career opportunities!
Case study: Depending on the position, we may ask you to take a test. This could be a role play, a technical assessment, a problem-solving scenario, etc.
As you know, every person is different and so is every role in a company. That is why we have to adapt accordingly, and the process may differ slightly at times. However, please know that we always put ourselves in the candidate's shoes to ensure they have the best possible experience.
We look forward to meeting you!