Amaris Consulting is hiring! We are looking for a Consultant in E-Mobility - Senior Control Software Engineer (m/f/d) to join our team in Zürich.
- Program control software for specific projects ranging from traction or auxiliary converters to energy storage systems used for locomotives, trains, or electric buses
- Manage the specification of software requirements, process documentation, and homologation of the software
- Test your software throughout various stages of the project in a simulated environment, in a laboratory, and on site with the customer
- Support the commissioning and integration of the hardware on board of locomotives, train sets, and buses and witness the first successful ride of the vehicle
- Provide professional technical support to the internal project management, sales, and service and to the external customers
- Education: degree in Electrical Engineering, Control Systems, or Computer Science
- Knowledge of closed-loop control, basic signal processing, algorithms, and real-time programming mechanisms
- Understanding of Matlab-Simulink and/or CODESYS programming environment
- Knowledge of collaborative software versioning tools (SVN, Git)
- 5 years of experience with large projects in the Power Electronics area
- Well-structured approach to creating high-quality software and documentation
- Ability to work effectively in close collaboration with a multidisciplinary team
- Good communication skills in English, both oral and written. German is a plus
- Be part of an international, multicultural environment of 7,750 talented people over 60 countries and 5 continents
- Join a fast-growing global group with a turnover of €565M and over 1,000 clients across the world
- Explore opportunities to grow quickly with a tailor-made career path: 70% of our key senior talent joined the company at entry level
- Take advantage of over 500 training courses in our ACADEMY catalogue, which includes programs in interpersonal communication, team management, project management, etc.
- Get the opportunity to support nonprofit organizations thanks to our Foundation initiatives and volunteering platform OneSmallStep
- Depending on your performance and eligibility criteria, you can benefit from international mobility opportunities and progress your career worldwide, and/or experience other departments and sectors
- Unlock your full potential, both professionally and personally
Amaris Consulting is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to promoting diversity within the workforce and creating an inclusive working environment. For this purpose, we welcome applications from all qualified candidates regardless of gender, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, beliefs, age, marital status, disability, or other characteristics.
Who are we?Amaris Consulting is an independent technology consulting firm providing guidance and solutions to businesses. With more than 1000 clients across the globe, we have been rolling out solutions in major projects for over a decade – this is made possible by an international team of 6000 people spread across 5 continents and more than 60 countries. Our solutions focus on four different Business Lines: Information System & Digital, Telecom, Life Sciences and Engineering. We’re focused on building and nurturing a top talent community where all our team members can achieve their full potential. Amaris is your steppingstone to cross rivers of change, meet challenges and achieve all your projects with success.
At Amaris, we strive to provide our candidates with the best possible recruitment experience. We like to get to know our candidates, challenge them, and be able to give them proper feedback as quickly as possible. Here's what our recruitment process looks like:
Brief Call: Our process typically begins with a brief virtual/phone conversation to get to know you! The objective? Learn about you, understand your motivations, and make sure we have the right job for you!
Interviews (the average number of interviews is 3 - the number may vary depending on the level of seniority required for the position). During the interviews, you will meet people from our team: your line manager of course, but also other people related to your future role. We will talk in depth about you, your experience, and skills, but also about the position and what will be expected of you. Of course, you will also get to know Amaris: our culture, our roots, our teams, and your career opportunities!
Case study: Depending on the position, we may ask you to take a test. This could be a role play, a technical assessment, a problem-solving scenario, etc.
As you know, every person is different and so is every role in a company. That is why we have to adapt accordingly, and the process may differ slightly at times. However, please know that we always put ourselves in the candidate's shoes to ensure they have the best possible experience.
We look forward to meeting you!