- Personal data
Amaris Foundation is concerned about the protection of personal data and commits to safeguard your privacy. It undertakes to provide the best level of protection to your personal data in accordance with the legal constraints.
We encourage you to review the present statement so that you may understand and consent to how we may collect, use, and share your personal information.
By personal data it is understood all information which relates to an individual and which identifies that individual, either directly or indirectly, such as, but not limited to, your name, current job title or your contact information.
Data Controller identification
The personal data is collected by:
FOUNDATION AMARIS SUISSE
Chemin des Coquelicots 16
FUND FOR INSPIRING PROJETCS
20 Boulevard Eugène-Deruelle, Immeuble Le Britannia, Bâtiment B
69003 LYON, FRANCE
Collection, use and disclosure of collected personal dataç
As visitor, registration is not required. We do not collect any personal information about you except if explicitlyrequested.
However, there are circumstances for which you can choose to provide your personal data for the following purposes:
- Contact: the data collected within the contact form is subject to data processing for information purposes. We will follow up on your comments and requests that you submit to us through our website, such as online request for support to the Foundation.
- Newsletter: your email is necessary in order to be updated with information on the follow-up of projects supported or initiated by Amaris Foundation as well as on the general activities of the Foundation.
- Donation: the data collected within the “help us” form is necessary for the donation system, in order to be provided with a tax receipt.
In each cases, if you choose to give us your e-mail address or a phone number we will communicate with you via your chosen option.
Legal basis of the processing
Amaris Foundation processes your personal data within the framework of the services you agreed to when you registered on our site via acceptance of our Terms and Conditions. However, personal data may be also processed due to legal obligations or to meet our legitimate interest in processing them.
In this context, you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time, by sending a request to email@example.com, enclosing a copy of your ID or passport.
The recipients of those personal data are our internal services in charge of the Foundation, as well as third-party for the provision of services.
Amaris Foundation does not sell or rent your personal data to third parties for marketing purposes.
Data retention period
Amaris Foundation will retain your personal data as long as necessary to fulfil the purposes for which it was collected, or as required by applicable laws or regulations.
Amaris Foundation has implemented appropriate technical and organizational measures in order to ensure the security, confidentiality, integrity, availability and resilience of our information system and services, your data and to protect the data against destruction, loss, alteration, unauthorized disclosure of, or unauthorized access to, personal data transmitted, stored or otherwise processed.
We undertake to provide the best level of protection to your personal data, and use all available means to ensure the security and confidentiality, in particular:
- Encrypt most of our services using SSL technology
- Conduct internal audits on data collection, storage and processing, including physical security measures, to prevent unauthorized access to our systems
- Restrict access to personal data only to employees who have a professional need to access it.
In order to guarantee an appropriate level of protection to all your personal information, our Internet site is hosted in the European Union. The host that collects the personal data is Amaris Technologies GmbH whose registered office is located at Rivergate Gate 2 D2, 92 Handelskai, 1200 Wien, AUSTRIA, company incorporated and existing according with the Austrian laws under the number FN177463a.
Data subject rights
All users of the present website have a right to access, rectify, request for the portability, oppose for legitimate reasons the processing of their personal information, delete their personal data or lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority.
Those rights can be exercised by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, enclosing a copy of your ID or passport.